[cl-graph-devel] using random-graph functions

David Catteeuw davidcatteeuw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:10:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

I managed to access the random graph functions. I did the following:

1) To avoid cl-graph to export symbols from cl-containers and
metatilities, in package.lisp, i removed "cl-containers" and
"metabing.utilities" from the defpackage's :use clause. Then added
metatilities: and cl-containers: wherever necessary throughout the
cl-graph code. (There is a better way to do this, no?)

2) in graph-generation.lisp, i replaced "(expt cl-mathstats:+e+" by
"(exp" since cl-mathstats is not (yet) available through Quicklisp.

I can now load both cl-graph and cl-variates without name-conflicts,
and i can access the random graph functions. I am not sure whether i
introduced any new problems.

Regards,
david.