[cl-graph-devel] find-connected-components gives error at subgraph-containing

Deepak Surti dmsurti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:10:47 UTC 2011

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the pointers.

In order to get this working, I had to do the following:

* (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op 'cl-graph)

* (asdf-oos 'asdf:load-op 'metabang.bind)

* (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op 'moptilities)

* (load ".....subgraph-containing.lisp")

Metabang bind was required as subgraph code refers to bind macro. I was
getting this error:

This was the related error that was showing up:

; caught ERROR:
;   (during macroexpansion of (SB-PCL::%DEFMETHOD-EXPANDER
MAKE-GRAPH-FROM-VERTEXES ...))
;   Illegal function call in method body:
;     ((EDGES-TO-KEEP NIL)
;      (G (METABANG.MOPTILITIES:COPY-TEMPLATE (GRAPH (FIRST VERTEX-LIST)))))

debugger invoked on a ASDF:COMPILE-FAILED in thread #<THREAD
                                                      "initial thread"
RUNNING
                                                      {10037317A1}>:
  Error while invoking #<COMPILE-OP (:FORCE T) {1002D92B41}> on
  #<CL-SOURCE-FILE "cl-graph-and-moptilities" "dev" "subgraph-containing">

Let me know in case of any questions,
Thanks,
Deepak Surti
PS: It's great to know you liked the tag line.