[cl-graph-devel] Re: cl-graph bug?

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Sep 29 12:20:41 UTC 2008

(cc'd to list)

Hi Daniel,

Sheesh, I hate it when this happens. I apologize that the automation I
have doesn't catch this yet. A new version will be out soon.

I hear you vis-a-vis ASC version bundle versus... Lisp needs a better
library manager. Your route (and things like cl-build) will be
helpful. You might check out the bundler [1] too for other ideas.
Hmmm, maybe I need to make that it's own top-level project.

Thanks for letting me know.

  [1]: http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-containers/bundler/

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com