[cl-graph-devel] Graph failed to render

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Mar 6 17:04:48 UTC 2006

Hi Joel,

There first problem was that GraphViz didn't like the Lisp double
float notation (e.g., 1.0d0). Removing all of those leads to the
second problem: GraphViz wants all of the weights to be integers. The
DOT manual states:

> weight=nwherenis the integer cost of the edge. Values greater than
> 1 tend to shorten the edge. Weight 0
> flat edges are ignored for ordering nodes.

I didn't know about either of these issues so I think I'll add some
code to cl-graph / cl-graphviz to correct things.

There may be other issues but I don't think that there will be and I
don't want to correct the edge weights to find out! <smile>.

HTH,

--
Gary Warren King
metabang.com