[cl-graph-devel] copy-file package problem

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Feb 27 15:44:30 UTC 2006

hi John,

I just figured out the problem. I wrapped some commands in an eval-
when (in the file package-additional.lisp:

> (eval-when (:compile-toplevel)
>   (shadowing-import '(copy-file) "CL-FAD")
>
>   ;;?? Gary King 2005-07-12: not quite sure about this one.
>   (shadowing-import '(containers:root) "METATILITIES")
>   (shadowing-import '(containers:move) "METATILITIES")
>
>   (use-package "CL-FAD" "METATILITIES"))

The problem is that I used :compile-toplevel instead of :compile-
toplevel :load-toplevel. This means that all is fine the _first_ time
you load (because it must compile) but screwed up thereafter. This
fix should now be in the darcs repo and the ADSF install file.
--
Gary Warren King
metabang.com