[cl-graph-devel] Pesky bug fixed...

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Dec 12 01:45:16 UTC 2005

I finally managed to figure out the infinite loop problem and believe
that it is now fixed (and on the web). The problem was in asdf-system-
connections. In case anyone is interested, I had defined system-
loaded-p as

(defun system-loaded-p (system-name)
   (let ((load-op (make-instance 'load-op))
         (system (find-system system-name nil)))
	(and system
	     (operation-done-p load-op system)
	     (null (traverse load-op system)))))

because I was under the impression that traverse was side-effect
free. That was the wrong impression. A better definition of system-
loaded-p is:

(defun system-loaded-p (system-name)
   (let ((load-op (make-instance 'load-op))
         (system (find-system system-name nil)))
	(and system
	     (operation-done-p load-op system)
	     (null (traverse load-op system)))