[cl-gd-devel] Loading Images from Pointers

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed May 19 14:25:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Christoph Senjak
<christoph.senjak at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The main problem I have now is that I get strange error messages about
> "unknown alien functions" when trying to use def-function (which I
> found in gd-uffi.lisp). The function is definitely there, but seems
> like uffi cannot find it or something (I am not familiar with uffi).

Have you made sure that the version of GD you are using is compatible
with the GD docs you pointed to?  I haven't looked at GD for quite
some time, but judging from the URL in your initial email, current GD
seems to use names which are different from the ones used in CL-GD, so
if CL-GD works for you otherwise, you probably don't have the newest
version of GD.

Edi.