[cl-gd-devel] :convert-chars of draw-freetype-string

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Mar 30 13:10:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:49:08 +0900, Jong-won Choi <jc at itsec.co.kr> wrote:

> Are you sure you got the png image without ':convert-chars nil'?

Yes.

> I'm using Ubuntu LTS with Korean locale. With ':convert-chars t',
> the default, I got incorrect result and with ':convert-chars nil' I
> got correct result.

I now remember that we had something similar on the mailing list a few
weeks ago - check the archive.  It might be due to different versions
of libgd.

Or your locale is the culprit.  You could try with

  (map 'string #'code-char '(52964 47676 47532 49845))

instead of a literal string just to be sure.  That's what I did.