[cl-gd-devel] Re: New release 0.4.3 (Was: clisp ffi)

Carlos Ungil ungil at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 19:09:10 UTC 2005

Hello Edi,

the link in the http://weitz.de/cl-gd page is wrong.

Anyway, I've created a new package (including a README file) and
changed the name to make it independent of the release number:

http://ungil.com/cl-gd-clisp.tgz

Also, I've noticed that you didn't change the images in test/orig. I've
not tried, but I would expect some tests to fail (because of the bug
that has been fixed).

Cheers,

Carlos