[cl-gd-devel] clisp ffi

Carlos Ungil ungil at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 00:44:11 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've added support for clisp.

It's only tested on Solaris, and not very much. The included test suite
runs (almost) successfully, but I'm sure there will be bugs in the
functionality not covered by these tests. Test 17 (ellipse filled in
with tiles) fails, but it fails in the same way in SBCL so that might a
problem with Solaris (or with my installation). Test 16 takes ages to
complete, but I don't think I will optimize the code (as long as it is
fast enough generating simple charts). I had no previous experience
with clisp's FFI, so I'm sure there will be things that could have been
done better, in particular about performance.

The modified files can be found here
http://ungil.com/cl-gd-0.4.2-clisp.tgz

I've discovered as well some bugs, that I detail at the end of the
message (only the first one is really relevant).

Cheers,

Carlos

* [ colors-aux ]

(defun resolve-c-color (color image)
     ((or vector list)
       (setf (current-style image) (cdr color)) ;;; the first element of
the list is dropped, that cdr shouldn't exist
       +styled+)

* [ gd-uffi ]

(def-struct gd-image
   (aal-x1 :int)
   (aal-y1 :int)
   (aal-x2 :int)
   (aal-y1 :int)  ;;; this should be aal-y2, right?

* [ cl-gd-test ]

(compare-files file) ;; the check is missing in test-012