[cl-gd-devel] New release CL-GD 0.3.0

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Mar 29 09:39:12 UTC 2004

Hi!

There's a new release out which adds optional support for the GIF file
format (thanks to Hans Hübner) - but only if the GD library itself
supports GIF files. This is for example the case on non-US FreeBSD
systems. If you don't need GIF support or don't have a version of GD
which can handle GIF there's no need to install the new version.

As always, it's available from

  <http://weitz.de/files/cl-gd.tgz>.

Have fun,
Edi.

PS: I'm sending this to cl-gd-announce as well as cl-gd-devel because
    I see that the latter list has significantly more subscribers. So,
    if you're on both lists you can safely unsubscribe from
    cl-gd-announce - it's intended for people who /only/ want the
    announcements and nothing else.