[cl-dwim-devel] Some problems with current code base

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 04:30:01 UTC 2014

hi,

>> While computing the class precedence list of the class named HU.DWIM.ASDF:DEVELOP-OP.
>> The class named HU.DWIM.ASDF::NON-PROPAGATING-OPERATION is a forward referenced class.
>> The class named HU.DWIM.ASDF::NON-PROPAGATING-OPERATION is a direct superclass of the class named HU.DWIM.ASDF:DEVELOP-OP.
>
> See the full stack trace at the end of this message.

you need a newer ASDF or just don't pull the patches that follow asdf yet.

> With sbcl from attila's github repo (branch hu.dwim) and slime also from
> attila's github (branch hu.dwim), I have problems with the slime
> inspector. When hitting C-c I, the result sometimes is:
>
>> error in process filter: cond: Keyword argument :type not one of (:id :title :content)
>> error in process filter: Keyword argument :type not one of (:id :title :content)

my guess is that you compiled an image with the swank from our branch
of slime, but your emacs runs with vanilla slime that doesn't
understand the extra inspector data it receives.

> And a small glitch: I get annoying warnings (cerrors) from hu.dwim.uri,
> hu.dwim.quasi-quote.js, and hu.dwim.web-server:
>
>> also exports the following symbols:
>>             <list of exported symbols>

a guess: something gets recompiled that shouldn't. are you on an NFS
or any other filesystem where timestamps might be off? the new ASDF
rigorously recompiles every dependency now.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39