[cl-dwim-devel] wui-demo application js error

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:46:10 UTC 2009

> I ran wudemo-application and got the following error in the browser
>
> wui.componentClassPrecedenceLists is undefined
> var classPrecendenceList = wui.componentClassPrecedenceLists[dispatchType]
>
> How can I avoid this error?
>
> P.S. The last patch in my copy wui dated July 8

hi!

we are in the process of refactoring/normalizing our entire cl codebase.

the wui repo you are using is far behind with patches, and an
announcement is on the way to point people to the new codebase
available at http://dwim.hu

this is a pre-alpha stage, but the site is running the new codebase
and the install script is 90+% accurate, so it may be worth a try.
currently it's in the documentation menu, but the site layout will
definitely change.

the aim if the site, besides other things, is to provide documentation
and setup instructions for our application framework, including the
libraries it consists of (like wui).

as of your question: probably an entry point is missing or not
working, but don't expect us to fix it in that repo.

but of course bugs reports in the new repos are welcome!

hth,

--
 attila