[cl-dwim-devel] Several errors in the cl-dwim

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:12:52 UTC 2009

> Thank you for your reply. I will try to continue testing with the new
> changes in wui (UNSTABLE, BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE & UNFINISED patch...).

unfortunately this is not the best timing... another wave of
refactoring in WUI is on the way. so, if you meet too many frustrating
issues, then either go back a few patches or be patient for the next
1-2 weeks.

> I have another question. How can I use the "generalization" model-class?
> I did not find examples on how to use this feature

iirc, you don't need to use that explicitly, they are just reified
incarnations of the class inheritance. an identity on which one can
annotate extra metadata, like documentation for a certain inheritance
relation between two classes, etc...

--
 attila