[cl-dwim-devel] arithmetic error floating-point-invalid-operation

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:23:11 UTC 2008

> the darcs repo. From time to time, when the system is idle (no http
> requests), I have such an error.
>
> Do you whether it is due to some problem on my side?

if you look at the backtrace it shows that this error comes from
inside sbcl's read functions.

this is either related to slime or screen or something like that,
which has an effect on the standard input/output of the lisp process.

my first try would be to update slime/sbcl. then google for stuff like
this: http://osdir.com/ml/lisp.steel-bank.general/2007-03/msg00008.html

if nothing helps then ask some sbcl developer on #lisp or write a mail
to sbcl-help.

--
 attila