[cl-debian] cl-rfc2109: requesting comments

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Tue Nov 27 17:58:14 UTC 2007

Scribit Luca Capello dies 25/11/2007 hora 19:33:
> Back in October 2006, Pierre Thierry asked if these parts could be
> allowed even if not-free [4], but no one answered him.  Since I'm not
> a license nor an RFC expert, here I am :-)

Now that I think of it, quoting a copyrighted material doesn't give you
free material: you're not allowed to modify this quoted part, or you
would denature the original work, which is in utter violation of the
copyright, AFAIK. So it would still be better to remove those parts of
the RFC.

Quickly,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org