[cl-debian] RFS

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Thu Mar 15 08:40:19 UTC 2007

On Sunday 11 March 2007 22:17, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just lintian-cleaned my three packages cl-zpb-ttf, cl-vectors and
> cl-boredeaux-threads, and uploaded them to mentors.debian.net...
>
> Could some of you sponsor one or more of those packages and upload them?

Hello,

I had a quick look at cl-vectors:
- upstream is already at 0.1.3 ;-)

both packages seem pretty solid. I did a rebuild and uploaded them.

Do you use a VC system that I could link upto for future uploads?

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/