[cl-debian] VCS poll

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Sun Dec 2 22:29:31 UTC 2007

Hi Pierre!

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 23:19:48 +0100, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> Scribit Luca Capello dies 02/12/2007 hora 22:33:
>> For the sake of information, I think we need a VCS that can handle
>> merging from other VCSs.
>
> Do we need a single one?

The idea behing having a single VCS is that people that want to
contribute to the CL-Debian group needs to learn one unique VCS (instead
of 3 now, darcs, bzr and mercurial).

I clearly understand the opposite side, but I think that uniformity
against the group is far more important.

Obviously, these are my own feelings ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca