[cl-debian] I've made a package, what now?

J. Pablo Fernández pupeno at pupeno.com
Sun Aug 5 17:09:27 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've just packaged fare-util, it is not read for release yet because I don't
know the license (and it doesn't have proper version numbers, I've set
0.0.0.YYYYMMDD as version number so far), issues which I already mail to the
upstream author. Do you want me to contribute this package somehow? If you
need me to make a darcs repository and/or darcs patch to one of yours
repositories, just let me know and I'll try to do it.

Thank you.
--
J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)

PS: more libraries to come soon.