[cl-debian] RFS

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 05:14:38 UTC 2007

Following the example of Pierre Thierry, I dput mentors cl-launch*.changes
Will this make life easier for my sponsors (mainly Peter Van Eynde)?

As detailed in the changelog, cl-launch 2.06 has significant bug fixes
since the last official debian package (2.03), mostly to make it more
robust in a variety of situations that were not supported correctly
(e.g. work without c-l-c were broken in 2.03, and fixing that reliably
on all implementations required some work; gcl was particularly
troublesome), and some small API changes (the latter upon which my
non-debian (yet?) package philip-jose relies).

NB: I currently maintain my whole software base with monotone, but I'm
open to using something else if it makes your life significantly
easier.

Theists think all gods but theirs are false. Atheists simply don't make an
exception for the last one.