[cl-debian] Packaging

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Wed Sep 6 13:41:11 UTC 2006

Hi all,

now that alioth is back online, I've subscribed to the list...

I've been a happy user of Debian for some years now, and I'm happily
discovering Lisp for some months now. I'm willing to contribute, so I'm
trying to package some libraries I'm using or intending to use. I've
begun with Edi Weitz's HTTP lib, namely Drakma.

All my packages will be available at:

deb{,-src} http://arcanes.fr.eu.org sid main

For now, there are only drakma and chunga, but they are not even really
finished. They lack support of clc (I'm not yet sure where to put
dh_lisp when using CDBS), and not all dependencies of drakma are
packaged.

Partially,
Nowhere man
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org