[cl-debian] cl-launch 1.90

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 06:42:49 UTC 2006

Well, cl-launch being my main procrastination outlet this weekend,
here's cl-launch 1.91, that fixes a whole lot of corner cases revealed
by extensive testing:
* support scripts the pathname of which has no type in clisp or gcl,
* workaround a bug in clisp option parsing,
* avoid conflict betweel cl-launch'ed and SLIME-launched programs
 that depend on cl-launch as a system.
* avoid (fix?) some race-condition due to regenerating a source file
in the same split-second that a previous version was compiled.
* fix problem with non-toplevel use of $0 by the shell wrapper
* extensive regression testing with all supported implementations,
gathering statistics.

lintian'ed.

Once again, I humbly beg my uploaders to do the right thing.
   http://fare.tunes.org/files/cl-launch/

On 09/10/06, Peter Van Eynde <pvaneynd at debian.org> wrote:
> Building now...

Whodda thunk that providing such a trivial thing as a uniform frontend
to various lisp implementations would be so complex and bug-prone?

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.
THAT'S relativity.      -- Albert Einstein