[cl-debian] Re: cl-launch 2.03

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 00:48:43 UTC 2006

I am pleased to announce cl-launch 2.03, the "uncovered bug fix" release.

It fixes two bugs found by matthew kennedy at gentoo, one displaying a
harmless (but confusing) error message before displaying help, one
whereby cl-launch was wrongly trying to truename the cache directory
before to make sure it exists.

Considering that the official debian package is still at 1.91 and
misses a lot of bug fixes as well as full ECL support, I beg my
uploaders to upload the latest debian package, found as usual on
  http://fare.tunes.org/files/cl-launch/

Share, enjoy, and produce more Lisp software that gets easily
integrated with the unix command-line!

It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money.
It is the customer who pays the wages.
	-- Henry Ford