[cl-debian] New Debian version for the UCW dependencies as of 20060513

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Tue Jun 20 08:27:42 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 02:15 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Tue, 16 May 2006 00:58:16 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> > I prepared updated packages for the UCW dependencies,
> [...]
> > * new Debian-only version
> >   - rfc2388 (1.1-3)
> >   - trivial-sockets (0.3-2)

You are trying to package UCW ? Cool! I've been struggling to make it
work for some days.
If you need beta (or alpha) testers let me know :)

> > Peter, could you upload them when you find time in the hot of Mexico
> > weather?  :-D
>
> I just discovered that the trivial-sockets package wasn't uploaded
> with the others, probably because of the hot & spicy hacking session
> at DebConf6.

Just to be sure you haven't missed, the current distribution of ucw
doesn't use "trivial-sockets" but
"trivial-sockets_until-i-can-merge-with-the-mainline". It seems there
are some changes with the upstream trivial-sockets.

Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> http://pupeno.com