[cl-debian] Re: cl-launch

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 18:01:20 UTC 2006

I've released cl-launch 1.79
http://fare.tunes.org/files/cl-launch/

Here's the changelog since my last announce here of release 1.74 that
included image dumping. The new features are debugged and tested
allegro support, and playing well with the newer c-l-c cache even for
those files cl-launch compiles without asdf (option --file).

Please tell me if there's any remaining issue preventing inclusion in debian...

Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls
and looks like work.    -- T. A. Edison

cl-launch (1.79-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * work well with common-lisp-controller when compiling without asdf.

 -- Francois-Rene Rideau <fare at tunes.org>  Wed, 17 Jun 2006 22:01:00 -0500

cl-launch (1.78-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * fix allegro support

 -- Francois-Rene Rideau <fare at tunes.org>  Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:47:00 -0500

cl-launch (1.77-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * fix some lintian warnings

 -- Francois-Rene Rideau <fare at tunes.org>  Wed, 18 May 2006 17:09:00 -0500

cl-launch (1.77-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * play well with debian and common-lisp-controller for inclusion in
debian unstable
  * make lisp options more static when dumping an image.

 -- Francois-Rene Rideau <fare at tunes.org>  Wed, 17 May 2006 12:37:45 -0500

cl-launch (1.76) unstable; urgency=low

  * fix some issues with dumping, quitting, restarting
  * improve the documentation some more.

 -- Francois-Rene Rideau <fare at tunes.org>  Mon, 1 May 2006 02:23:14 -0500

cl-launch (1.75) unstable; urgency=low

  * use truename to compile and load files specified with relative path
    (this opens a can of worm of its own).
    Issue raised by Vladimir Sekissov <svg at surnet.ru>.
  * fix some more bugs in the documentation
  * some code refactoring, slight bug fixes

 -- Francois-Rene Rideau <fare at tunes.org>  Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:15:24 -0500