[cl-debian] Re: darcs patch: use :buffered :nil with :if-exists :appe... (and 1 more)

René van Bevern rvb at cadr.progn.org
Fri Jan 13 20:47:27 UTC 2006

On 13.01.06, Peter Van Eynde wrote:

Hi Peter,

> (from a patch by René, send to cl-debian to provoke a discussion)

Discussion? Here? ;-)

> I don't think release a clisp package with those properties would be wise,
> not?

I fully agree with you on that. I just had the xlibs-dev transition in
Mind when sending you this patch. But after all, the broken appending
is too bad. It is claimed to be fixed in CVS btw, the patch is small
and could be easily backported (at least it applies), I just haven't
found any time testing it yet.

After all, waiting for the next release is probably easier. ;-)

	René -- to be expected back online on Mondey earliest