[cl-debian] UCW status?

Erick Ivaan Lopez Carreon erick at fsl.org.mx
Thu Jan 12 23:59:34 UTC 2006

Hello:

I am plaining to use UCW, and i saw some wnpp bugs from Luca related to
this, so i dare to asking for UCW overall status??.

Thanks in advance.

P.D. I'm still a lispnewbie so i don't dare to offer my help but if you
think i can help somehow pls tell me.

Erick Ivaan Lopez Carreon -- erick at fsl.org.mx
PGP Key 1024D/9741C03A 2004-11-19
Key fingerprint = 1764 3C6F B433 B2DD 9029  98B1 8E6B 58D3 9741 C03A

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to
predict the future is to invent it."

"No te preocupes acerca de lo que alguien mas vaya a hacer. La mejor
manera de predecir el futuro es inventarlo."

- Alan Kay