[cl-debian] cl-rfc2388 outdated for ucw_dev??

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Sun Feb 26 22:22:09 UTC 2006

Hello!

I'm sorry for the late, I was on snow vacation...

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 00:19:43 +0100, Erick Ivaan Lopez Carreon wrote:
> I guess Luca is the person for this situation

You're right ;-)

> If i use the rfc2388 from
> http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/repos/rfc2388/ things work.
>
> Maybe it's necessary update the cl-rfc2388 package

I already knew this, but I was giving priority to ParenScript, as
rfc2388 is already in Debian and upgrading a package is simpler that
introducing a new one.

Now that I'm finished with ParenScript (check bug #349607 [1]), I can
continue with rfc2388.  The idea is to contact its author, in order to
coordinate with him the new Debian version (which will for sure based
on Marco's repository).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca