[cl-debian] Fwd: [eurolisp] [ANN] New versions of Closer libraries + AspectL

René van Bevern rvb at progn.org
Fri Feb 3 21:28:45 UTC 2006

On  3.02.06, Peter Van Eynde wrote:

Hi,

> Are you talking about the cl-contextl package that I made?

Ooops, no. I was about to package it myself, but now that seems to
have solved itself. ;-) I of course don't want to steal your package.

I'll point you to the updated AspectL package as soon as contextl is
out of the NEW queue, because AspectL depends on it.

Btw, how did you solve that ContextL only works with c2mop 0.31 while
0.30 is in unstable? I didn't manage to get it working with the
current version but only with a newer one.

Sorry,
      René