[cl-debian] Fwd: [eurolisp] [ANN] New versions of Closer libraries + AspectL

Peter Van Eynde cl-debian at pvaneynd.mailworks.org
Fri Feb 3 11:49:38 UTC 2006

Hello,

> Subject: [eurolisp] [ANN] New versions of Closer libraries + AspectL
> Date: Friday 03 February 2006 02:12
> From: Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net>
> To: eurolisp at common-lisp.net
>
> New versions of the libraries in the Closer Project have been
> released, including the Closer to MOP compatibility layer for the
> CLOS MOP and the ContextL extension for Context-oriented Programming.

It seems that aspectl is now a darcs archive. If you want to follow
this I fear we have to scratch and re-grow 'our' cl-aspectl darcs
archives on the official darcs archive from Pascal.

This is disruptive, but in the long run it will be easier to
update and send patches, not?

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org