[cl-debian] yet another versioning change?

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Tue Aug 8 09:30:30 UTC 2006

Alle Friday 04 August 2006 23:01, Peter Van Eynde ha scritto:
> I've been redoing my work on sbcl for the last year with bzr and so far it
did
> not blow up ;-S

I've uploaded my test bzr repositories to alioth. You can do a branch with

To get the repository:

$ bzr branch
http://cl-debian.alioth.debian.org/repository/pvaneynd/bzr-moved/sbcl/

To add files:
$ bzr add

To commit changes:
$ bzr commit -m 'added unicode support'

To see what changed:
$ bzr diff

To unify with another tree:
$ bzr merge <location>
after which you have to do a commit to commit the merge. (Which is a bit nicer
then in darcs)

Sending your changes via email seems to be coming soon:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/SubmitByMail

I have also make a yet-untested
http://cl-debian.alioth.debian.org/repository/pvaneynd/bzr-moved/bzr-build.sh
script. It uses a special commit message of UPSTREAM_sbcl_0.9.15.0 to act
as 'tag'. I expect bzr to gain tags soonish
(http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrTagging), but with this trick I can handle my
work-flow as is.

The repositories that darcs can handle I'll just leave as-is for the moment.

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/