[cl-debian] Problem when trying to use pdebuild

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Mon Aug 7 16:01:22 UTC 2006

Hello!

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:41:46 +0200, Peter Van Eynde wrote:
> Good luck with pbuilder, I never got it to work as I wanted :-(

Actually, it works quite well on my Debian, except for the fact that
it's not optimized for speed (i.e., it still uses the base.tgz
mechanism instead of cowdancer).

What I was missing is the automatic lintian and linda checks as
debuild, so I hacked the /usr/bin/pdebuild script.  About this
subject, a bug is already present in the BTS (bug #357066 [1]), so
ASAP I'll add there my hacks.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes: