[cl-debian] How to proceed if upstream is already using darcs?

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Sat Oct 29 10:54:57 UTC 2005

Hello!

On Fri 28 Oct 2005 16:04 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> René replied privately to me, here his answer.
<cut>
> On Fri 28 Oct 2005 15:17 +0200, René van Bevern wrote:
>> I've written some small reply in August about this, see:
>> http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/cl-debian/2005-August/000302.html

This was very useful: I thought darcs-buildpackage contained only one
tool and after your mail I found the others (dbp-*). Very useful, as I
prepared rfc2388 [1] by hand (`darcs tag`, etc...).

I'd like to have a tool like dbp-importdarcs, but I think it's not
worth to try to write it :-(

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca