[cl-debian] clisp is up for adoption -- moving

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Mon Oct 17 06:04:57 UTC 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 09:05, David D. Smith wrote:
> I would also be happy to comaintain it. I'm familiar with the Debian
> packaging tools but this would certainly be the largest package I've
> worked on. How do you feel about baz/tla for version control?

Boh. I have no strong feelings about any system, can it:
- work disconnected
- work with only a http space, common-lisp.net only offering cvs and http
  access
- give us example commands to use it

My feeling is that if darcs can handle clisp (and it does so far) for
simplicity we should stick to it. It is becoming the common-lisp vc system of
choice...

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org