[cl-debian] Updates Slime debs

Alceste Scalas alceste at muvara.org
Sat Oct 15 09:45:05 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've put online a Debian repository with updated Slime debs:

    deb http://debian.muvara.org/debian binary/
    deb-src http://debian.muvara.org/debian source/

There are two packages: slime (latest stable release) and slime-cvs (CVS
snapshot).  I plan to make a separated cl-swank package, too, for
servers without an emacs installation.

The debs derive from the ones available at:

   http://commonwerx.org/software/contrib/slime/deb/

They're developed and built on Ubuntu Breezy (sorry, it's the only
workstation I've got ATM).

Can they be useful for the cl-debian project?  Is there a link with
information for potential contributors?

Any suggestion is encouraged and appreciated :-)

Regards,

alceste
--
Alceste Scalas <alceste at muvara.org>