[cl-debian] Re: CLG

Ren� van Bevern rvb at pro-linux.de
Tue Oct 11 13:43:07 UTC 2005

On 10.10.05, Peter Van Eynde wrote:
> As far as I know nobody has packaged clg so far.

I have done it some months ago. It is at under the repository/rvb
directory. ;-) And I didn't want to upload it yet, because it heavily
depends on callbacks and therefore only works with Debian's CMUCL so
far. I was going to upload it as soon as SBCL gets somehow stable
callbacks and I managed to port CLG to it.

CLG is very nice, btw. It allows for quite a functional style. Too bad
that dumping images with CLG loaded is not working. ;-)

	Ren�