[cl-debian] TBNL status

Alceste Scalas alceste at muvara.org
Wed Nov 23 18:14:20 UTC 2005

Il giorno mer, 23/11/2005 alle 11.51 -0600, owner at packages.qa.debian.org
ha scritto:
> > subscribe tbnl cl-debian at common-lisp.net
> tbnl is neither a source package nor a binary package.
> It may be a 'virtual package' or a mistake...

Uh?

Anyway... here's a status update about TBNL.

It has been accepted yesterday by ftp-master, but two dependencies are
still missing:

    1. cl-url-rewrite;

    2. cl-rfc2388.

url-rewrite has been submitted by Peter along with TBNL itself, I hope
it will be accepted soon :-)

But rfc2388 is out of my control... was it uploaded?  The darcs
repository shows a "tagged DEBIAN_rfc2388_1.1-2", but the package itself
is not available on Debian repositories...

Regards,

alceste, who didn't check the cl-rfc2388 package availability
--
Alceste Scalas <alceste at muvara.org>