[cl-debian] Re: Please add also arch mipsel to the SBCL package spec

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Fri Nov 11 20:05:03 UTC 2005

Hello Thiemo,

I'm rebuilding sbcl for all the exotic architectures by hand. So far it seems
to be going fine, but I cannot find a 'recent' mipsel version, so

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 21:55, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> on both mips and mipsel. I did an upload of 0.9.5.9 for mips some days

To where? I cannot find this version in the debian pool. Do you still have it?

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/