[cl-debian] Fwd: cl-clx-sbcl

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:01:56 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm forwarding this message here after an attempt to contact the
author bounced back to me after two months (!).

Is anyone willing to maintain cl-clx-sbcl? This is a patch to get it
running on a modern SBCL.

Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity.  They seem
more afraid of life than death.
                -- James F. Byrnes