[cl-debian] Re: How to get rid of a poised version

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Fri Nov 4 17:35:03 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 11:30:20AM +0100, Peter Van Eynde wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Mea culpa. I did a stupid thing with sbcl: in version 1:0.9.6.0-1  I used the
> following construction:
[...]
> So is there anything else I can do?

Yes, bootstrap it once for each arch manually.  This really is
something the porters should do, or you can ask DSA to set up the
chroots manually for you and build it yourself.

I've done this myself when -2 was uploaded for amd64, and it
perfectly build all the others it tried (-3, -6, -7) without
problems.

Kurt