[cl-debian] RFS: cl-fad and cl-screen-sbcl

Peter Van Eynde cl-debian at pvaneynd.mailworks.org
Mon May 30 07:41:29 UTC 2005

René van Bevern wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for cl-fad (ITP #311073) and cl-screen-sbcl

cl-fad looks ok, but for two things:

- it seems the current version is 0.2.0
- "Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}" is not needed as we have no executables
   in the package.

cl-screen-sbcl also looks ok.

> I am still uncertain about the naming of cl-screen-sbcl. The thing
> itself is called sb-screen, but I followed the other SBCL-only package
> cl-clx-sbcl for the name.

I would do the same.

I would be happy to sponsor both packages. I will wait with cl-fad until
you create an updated version.

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org