[cl-debian] cl-screen-sbcl_1.0-3_i386.changes REJECTED

René van Bevern rvb at pro-linux.de
Tue Jul 5 21:30:38 UTC 2005

On  5.07.05, Peter Van Eynde wrote:

Hi Peter,

> My mistake. The darcs-buildpackage recreated the .orig.tar.gz file :-(.

As you know, I've also used darcs-buildpackage for some time.
Although darcs is very nice to keep ones debian packages in,
darcs-buildpackage is not quite mature yet, as it seems.

As you mentioned, it doesn't do epochs well, but the worst: it
drops permissions when creating the orig.tar.gz. I have gone over
to only maintain my debian/ directories in Darcs and to make
modifications to the upstream source using DPatch or CDBS'
simple-patchsys.

By the way, where are your repositories? :)
    René