[cl-debian] Anyone willing to package Cedilla?

Peter Van Eynde cl-debian at pvaneynd.mailworks.org
Wed Aug 24 12:50:43 UTC 2005

Juliusz Chroboczek schreef:
> Hi,
>
> Could people please have a look at RFP 288769 and see whether they'd
> be willing to do the work?  They'd be doing me a favour.

I've had a quick look at the source and it doesn't look too difficult.

As a requirement for packaging it we would have to convert it to asdf,
would you like to include this in your sources too?

> Oh, and upstream is maintained using Darcs.

Good. Now to find out how to use darcs-buildpackage with an
darcs-upstream...

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org