[cl-debian] sbcl with sb-threads not compatible with 2.4 kernel

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Wed Aug 10 06:18:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

It seems that even when in linux-os.c we test if futex'es work and we
set linux_no_threads_p accordingly, something is calling futex_wait
never the less. As the futex calls do _NO_ error checking this means the
system then goes into a loop trying to call the futex call that fails
over and over again.

So: is 2.4 support dead or is this a bug?

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/