[cl-debian] Accepted sbcl 1:0.9.3.35-1 (source i386 all)

René van Bevern rvb at pro-linux.de
Wed Aug 3 19:45:47 UTC 2005

On  3.08.05, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> > Peter Van Eynde wrote:
> > >Source: sbcl
> > >Binary: sbcl sbcl-common
> > >Architecture: source i386 all
> >
> > Ok, great but why don't I see any activity in the experimental buildd
> > logs at http://experimental.ftbfs.de/index.php ?
>
> Probably it should be "Architecture: any" (if the snippet quoted
> actually describes the source package).

The snippet is from the changes file and "all" refers to
sbcl-common, so this shouldn't be the case.

However, nothing at all seems to have built on experimental.ftbfs.de
since Jul 28 -- refering to the recent build logs.

I've asked Andreas Barth on IRC about its status, but got no answer
yet.

    René van Bevern,
      http://progn.org