[cl-debian] darcs repositories available

Peter Van Eynde cl-debian at pvaneynd.mailworks.org
Mon Aug 1 08:35:18 UTC 2005

Hello René,

Maybe you forgot to include the mailing list in the replies? I've taken
the liberty to reply to the lists with a part of your answer.

I've added you as a member of the team on alioth, have fun :-).

René van Bevern wrote:
> Some repositories don't seem to be darcsified yet, like the
> common-lisp-controller. Is this intentional? I noticed that there is a
> seperate alioth project for it.

The whole archive is a bit a work-in-progress and clc should still be
moved to darcs one day...

In general I want to:
- add watch files
- verify if the upstream is still correct and that the orig.tar.gz is
   pretty much accurate

If a version has little to add I modify the target to UNRELEASED in the
debian/changelog.

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org