[cl-darcs-devel] Command line interface

Magnus Henoch mange at freemail.hu
Thu Sep 6 06:20:58 UTC 2007

I have started to implement a command line interface for cl-darcs, and
have written a small file that makes an executable using CLISP.  (It
would be trivial to do this for other implementations too)  So far I
have added the commands 'init', 'whatsnew' and 'add'.

This makes it possible to use the test suite of the real darcs, which
is something I've been wanting to do for a long time - I'm not sure
what bugs creep back after having been squashed once, and I'm also not
sure that cl-darcs doesn't silently corrupt things.  Now (well, soon)
we'll _know_.

Magnus