[cl-curl-devel] usage help

Liam M. Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Fri Dec 23 02:50:51 UTC 2005

Richard,

I've not ever tried cl-curl with ftp, so I can't provide a successful
example.  The commands you use look reasonable to me.  It seems to be
getting gibberish after setting the path, but I don't know why.  The
debugging step that comes to mind is to try the C interface to
libcurl, and see what makes a successful connection to the ftp server.
Then we can try to trace it back to the CL interface and maybe that
will give us a clue.

Liam