[cl-containers-devel] Problems with priority queues

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Tue Jul 10 22:24:53 UTC 2007

Hi Josip,

The good news is that the version on the web is the same as the
version I have here. The bad news is that this means there is a bug.
This is such an obvious problem that I'm guessing it's bit-rot -- CL-
Containers has next to no testsuite. I'll continue to look at this
and try to get a fix out tonight.

thanks again for pointing it out to me and the list!