[cl-containers-devel] error when using CMUCL

kroegerlistas at pedrokroeger.net kroegerlistas at pedrokroeger.net
Wed Nov 29 11:13:55 UTC 2006

Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> writes:

> 1. Move the defclass below from basic-operations.lisp to
> containers.lisp (which is, actually, probably a better logical place
> for it in any case...)

It didn't work :-(
In fact, If I comment that code (the defclass*) the error is the same as
before (i.e. no new error).

> 2. and / or, try something like:

I'm afraid neither of them worked. The code bellow gives the same error
as before:

(defmethod initialize-instance :after ((object stable-associative-container)
                                       &rest args
                                       &key container-type &allow-other-keys)
  (let ((test (test object)))
    ))

I tested it with cmucl 19d (the binary from cmucl website) and cmucl 19c
(the package from debian etch).

I'm glad to help, if you think of something, please let me know.

Pedro